Brad & Lindsay | Columbus Ohio Wedding Photographer | Megan Danser

This day was nothing short of perrrrfect.

DeMent-2DeMent-6

Her dress, shoes and bouquet….gorrrrgeous! Lindsay has style for days.DeMent-7

My view on the left. Jenny on the right. 🙂

DeMent-9

DeMent-11DeMent-14DeMent-15DeMent-16DeMent-17DeMent-18

I love this.DeMent-20DeMent-21DeMent-22DeMent-23

Mr & Mrs!!! Woot woot!!! If you are considering a bubble exit down the aisle…do it. They are so fun and romantic.

DeMent-24

DeMent-28DeMent-30

It finally hit me on their wedding day who Lindsay’s celebrity look alike is…SJP!!!DeMent-29

Brad loves her so much. And he’s suuuuuper  handsome. And the best sport. 😉DeMent-32

DeMent-26

I LOVED this wedding party. Big, fun, loud, gorgeous…and they listened up when it was time to get shizzz done. You guys are the best. xoDeMent-39

One of my fave bridesmaid photos. Ever. And those dresses!!!!DeMent-1

DeMent-40DeMent-44DeMent-45DeMent-4DeMent-34DeMent-36Tiiiiiiime to party! Best entrance!!! They danced their way into the room.

DeMent-46DeMent-47

DeMent-48DeMent-49DeMent-50DeMent-51DeMent-52DeMent-27

Congrats team DeMent!!! I can’t begin to tell you how much we ENJOYED your day. Thank you, thank you for trusting us to be a small part of it. Big hugs. xooxox

LINDSAY + BRAD

Columbus, Ohio

****** Fabulous thoughts, feelings and comments coming from the bride and groom soon!!! *********

And as alwaaaays. A big huge hug and thank you to my partner in crime. You’re the best Jenny. Be sure to follow us on Snapchat for all the wedding day behind the scenes. Snap :: Megandanser

DeMent-53

DeMent-54

DeMent-42DeMent-37

July 13, 2016 - 2:30 pm

Kendra - Yes yes YES!!! I love everything from the brides shoes, to the smores and the chalkboard signs! This wedding was absolutely amazing! Total side not how cute are you behind the scenes shots are my favorites! That cake was also to die for!! Great job!

July 13, 2016 - 6:04 pm

Bobbi - MEGANNNNN!!! YOUUUUARE SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!! Beautiful wedding and your colors are ON POINT!

July 13, 2016 - 8:06 pm

Joanna - I just love your weddings. You capture the essence of each person.

July 13, 2016 - 10:36 pm

kerri - Beautiful!! I love alllllll the details 🙂 I want her SHOES! These two are beautiful and it looks like their day was amazing! LOVE that cake cutting picture! haha!

July 13, 2016 - 10:53 pm

Natalie - She totally is SJP look alike!! Gorgeous couple! I cannot handle the perfection that is their details. THOSE SHOOOOEEESSS!!!! and that cake!! Everything was perfect and perfectly captured! Amazing job, Megan!

July 14, 2016 - 12:05 am

jenny grimm - DAAANGG.. you’re so right, LOVE that bridesmaid shot, those dresses and adorable signs. But my faaave of them all? That last BW one of her veil floating behind her. How dreeeeamy! Killing it, woman!! XOXO

July 14, 2016 - 7:54 am

Abbey - Megan!!!!! Stop it with this gorgeousness!!!! These images are just perfect. And you are the cutest! And this wedding looks like it was just insanely perfect!

July 14, 2016 - 8:30 am

JennyBZ - you’re the best. really really. i love getting to spend saturdays at all these beautiful weddings with you! love love loved everything about this wedding! and you, you’re the cutest! Congrats again, team DeMent! Your wedding was PERF!!! xx

July 14, 2016 - 9:20 am

Faye - GIRL!!!! Could this wedding be any prettier? Or you any cuter? I think not. You guys rocked it out of the park! Oh and I LOVE her colors and all the dresses!

July 14, 2016 - 10:41 am

Kristine b - I love this wedding!! One of my favorites you’ve done!! Her dress is so gorgeous and their venue is stunning. I love all the ceremony candids!

July 14, 2016 - 2:33 pm

Caitlynn - Stunning couple. I love that shot of the wedding party in front of the blue wall. And that ring shot! You are so creative, Megan!

July 14, 2016 - 11:19 pm

Maike - Any blog that starts out with an image of smores is a win in my book! Also though, I SUPER love that pretty bridesmaid photo, and I LOVE the reception images and lighting in this wedding! Well done! And congrats to the couple!

July 15, 2016 - 5:30 pm

shannon - completely stunning!!! love these images so much…they belong in a magazing! they are a gorgeous couple!

July 15, 2016 - 5:42 pm

Chrissy - What a stunning wedding!! That location is insane!! Beautiful images!! (And you are too cute, Megan!!!)

July 15, 2016 - 5:50 pm

melissa - Okay, first, you are ADORABLE!! That last photo made me miss you BIG TIME!!
Also, hello dream day! GORGEOUS bride with a fantastic laugh, stunning dress, and her SHOES!? Match that with her adoring bride, crazy fun wedding party and fantastic venues and details…gosh I love this wedding!! You did a fabulous job, friend!! XO!!

July 15, 2016 - 10:20 pm

Angie - Oh, this wedding and these images!! They are all so gorgeous!! Love love love them!!

July 17, 2016 - 10:30 pm

Trisha - My oh MY! How gorgeous is this wedding!! The details…unique and adorable <3 And, Megan & Jenny…YOU TWO ARE THE BEST! Cannot wait to see some of Brit & Ian's sneak peeks. Thanks Again, Trish

July 18, 2016 - 12:26 pm

Karen - Oh Megan! You are so stinking cute! Love the pic of you at the end…. now on to the wedding, her bouquet is gorgeous! Love her shoes and color. Such an amazing venue! Great wedding, beautiful photos!

July 19, 2016 - 11:16 am

lauren - These couldnt get any more perfect. I saw her dress and GASPED. I saw her shoes and GASPED. I saw her flowers and GASPED. and then I saw her and GASPED. Most beautiful bride EVER with the best style EVER. Also, that cake shot is SOOOO MONEY!!