Jamie + Paul + Evan + Lily | Columbus Ohio Family Portrait Photography | Columbus Ohio Portrait Photographer

My heart. These are two of just the sweeeeeeeetest kids! We met them shortly after moving into our neighborhood and I was so excited when Jamie asked for a family portrait session. Enjoy all of these smiles!!

This Lily just melts me. EVERY time I see her, she points at me and says “Leo’s mommy.” In the sweeeeeetest little voice!

One of my faves!

Evan and those baby blues!! <3

I just loved spending the evening with your sweet family. Thank you for choosing me to document this special time in your lives. xoxoxo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PAUL + JAMIE + EVAN + LILY

Worthington, Ohio

PAUL & JAMIE
Together:: March 10, 2005
Engaged:: July 4, 2006
Married:: June 2, 2007

JAMIE // Hometown :: Cambridge Springs, PA // Fave Food :: Pizza // 5 words :: Smart, beautiful, driven, kind, smiles – Paul

PAUL// Hometown :: Wellsville, NY // Fave Food :: Burgers // 5 words :: Clever, caring, patient, generous, persistent – Jamie

EVAN // Age: 4 // Fave Food :: “Strawberries and Boston cream donuts”  // 5 words ::  “Orange!”- Lily  (Paul and Jamie would say:: Sweet, smart, imaginative, stubborn, mischievous)

LILY // Age :: 22 months // Fave Food ::  “Mananas!”  (actually probably rice) // 5 words :: “She’s the greatest hopscotch player!”- Evan  (Paul and Jamie would say :: Fearless, smart, determined, happy-go-lucky, spunky)

Describe your perfect weekend :: A trip to the zoo, walk to the local pond and playground, and relaxing at home together (especially family movie nights with popcorn)

Favorite Lily habit :: Cheesy big smiles

Favorite Evan habit :: Randomly drops what he’s doing to give Lily a kiss

I have no idea what the hopscotch comment was about, but there you have it! 🙂

August 31, 2017 - 4:36 pm

jenny - Oh this family is adooooorable, love this little girl’s squinchy face! Plus this location is awesome too. Awesome work as always!! XOXO

September 1, 2017 - 12:48 am

shannon - oh those smiles and giggles! perfection!!
they are the cutest family!! and loving that amazing light you found/used. just a gorgeous family session!

September 1, 2017 - 1:04 pm

JennyBZ - Oh Megan, once again you just nailed it. What a beautiful session!! This family is so perfect, like straight out of a magazine! That little Lily is such a doll! Her little piggies!! Love all the love and happiness, I know they’ll cherish these forever! Beautiful job, friend! xx

September 1, 2017 - 1:52 pm

Chrissy - Oh goodness!!! Those kiddos are SO adorable!!! Love these so much Megan!

September 1, 2017 - 4:33 pm

maike - Awe, those kiddos smiles are TOO much! What a beautiful family!

September 1, 2017 - 9:54 pm

Kristine B - Awwww! You captured so many gorgeous smiles! This family is way too cute and adorable!

September 1, 2017 - 10:28 pm

Destinee Blau - Oh my gosh! These are so fun! That first one stole my heart with that sweet little boy looking over at his Mama. Great job capturing this beautiful family!

September 2, 2017 - 2:33 pm

Melissa Yocum - Oh Megan!! I’m OBSESSED!! The close ups of the littles, and the sweet snuggles and the GIGGLES!! GOSH, I love this session!!

September 2, 2017 - 10:24 pm

Rachael Allex - Oh my gosh, the blond haired cuties and those pigtails…I think I died a little bit looking at these photos…so stinking cute!!

September 7, 2017 - 1:49 pm

Natalie - Ok. They win the cutest family award!!! You did an amazing job capturing their spunk!

September 7, 2017 - 7:14 pm

Caitlynn - Okay, this looks like such a blast! Beautiful family. Cute outfits. That sunlight! They’re going to have a hard time deciding which ones to frame.